INT. LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LAX) - DAY
THe VAN NUYS HIGH SCHOOL Students have PASSPORTS and are LAX Airport international Gates getting ready to spread the Aloha Flow around the world.
ROLL END CREDITS
ALOHA FLOW IN HELSINKI
ALOHA FLOW IN AFRICA
ALOHA FLOW IN CHINA
ALOHA FLOW IN JAPAN
143. I have a lot of side notes of teachers talking to the students about their opinions.
144. Theme of good over evil and how that is the main theme that everyone needs to develop to learn how to get along.
145. There's a meeting with the teacher who is an electronics expert. Bobby wants to know if there's any way that a device could be made that could be plugged into a computer where people could hold onto a joystick and push their electrical vibes into the Net somehow. He wonders if somehow the Internet can bring a positive electrical charge to the world and connect people through the electricity that runs through their hands.
146. There's also a part that I want to develop called "paper over rock", which is a good over evil hand motion like rock, paper, scissors.
147. I would also like to incorporate scenes where all the Students' cliques get up on stage and talk about their trip and invite anyone to join them. They all hold hands.
148. Music tracks I'm hoping to include "We Are the World", "Peace Train", "Love Is All You Need", "What the World Needs Now Is Love", "Imagine", "Give Peace a Chance", and so forth and so on.